Your smile is your defining facial feature, and it is often one of the first things that others notice about you. At Neibaur Family Orthodontics, our orthodontist and team are committed to helping you make your smile the best it can possibly be. Using a combination of personalized care, advanced technology, and years of experience, our orthodontist and team work to transform your smile.
Braces are the most common orthodontic treatment available, and they are available for individuals of all ages. Additionally, there are several types of braces that can be used to meet your needs. Braces offer many advantages, including:
- Straighten your misaligned teeth, making it easier to clean them and giving you a healthier and more beautiful smile overall
- Eliminate the overlapping spaces among your teeth
- Create the space needed for crowns, bridges, implants, or other erupting teeth
- Alleviate some of the wear and tear on your teeth and gums
- Correct issues with the alignment and function of your jaw (also known as TMJ, or temporomandibular joint, disorders)
Once placed on your teeth, your braces will apply a gentle, constant force to ensure that each tooth moves into the correct position.
We welcome you to call us today at (801) 341-2191 to learn more about the benefits of braces in Draper, Murray, and Kamas, Utah, and to schedule your consultation with Dr. Ben Neibaur.