Why Do You Need Braces?
Your smile is important. As your defining facial feature it says a lot about you, be sure to make yours great. Using the most advanced orthodontic technologies, Neibaur Family Orthodontics will work to transform your smile eliminating any insecurities you may have. Once your braces are removed revealing your perfect smile, you’ll feel more confident than ever before. Take charge of your flawless smile with the help of Dr. Ben.
In addition to the aesthetic value of braces, there are also many practical advantages that will be gained through this type of orthodontic work. Once placed on your teeth, braces will apply a constant yet gentle force guided by Dr. Ben to ensure every tooth comes into place. Just a few of the health benefits braces will bring include:
- Temporomandibular disorders, also known as TMD, will be mended.
- Braces will align your teeth, making it more convenient to floss and clean between each one.
- Alleviate some of the wear and tear on your gums and teeth.
- Open spaces necessary for crowns, implants, or bridges.
- Eliminates the overlapping spaces where plaque and bacteria can avoid even the best brushing techniques.
Your teeth are an important part of your overall health. Our advanced methods will make your braces less of an annoyance using your favorite color ties and smaller brackets. Find your healthy smile with the help of Dr. Ben!