Early Prevention Benefits: Kamas, UT Children’s Orthodontics
According to the American Dental Association, your child should receive a thorough orthodontic evaluation by the time he or she turns seven years old. This is because this is the age at which the most common orthodontic problems begin to become apparent. Early intervention allows your orthodontic team to reduce your child’s risk of more severe malocclusion issues later in life and can even shorten the duration of orthodontic treatment, should it be found necessary. The team at Neibaur Family Orthodontics in Kamas, UT offers a comprehensive range of orthodontic solutions, including early prevention.
Advantages of Early Orthodontic Intervention
There are a variety of benefits associated with early prevention in orthodontics, including:
- The majority of teens and adults would prefer that they not be prescribed orthodontic treatment, primarily because traditional metal braces can alter their lifestyles and impact their sophisticated image. Early prevention reduces the likelihood that your child will need braces as he or she grows older.
- Because your child’s jaw is still growing at this young age, prevention is typically easier and more effective than when it is performed later.
- Ben can ensure that your child’s emerging permanent teeth have adequate space to come in.
- Early prevention effectively reduces the chances that your child will need more invasive treatment later.
- Abnormalities like overbite, crossbite, and underbite can significantly detract from a child’s speech development. With early prevention, we can spot these and other issues before they become a more severe problem.
- Children whose teeth are straighter from a young age tend to smile and laugh with more confidence. They are more outgoing and engaging, knowing that their teeth look and feel as they should.
When your child’s orthodontic status is evaluated and managed from an early age, you know that you’re doing everything you can to provide him or her with a lifetime of healthy, beautiful smiles. Our team is dedicated to providing you and your family with gentle, effective orthodontic treatment in an environment designed with your comfort in mind. You’ll sense the difference immediately when you visit our state-of-the-art Kamas, UT orthodontics office.
Schedule Your Early Prevention Consultation
You want all the best for your child, and ensuring that his or her teeth are properly spaced and aligned is critical to future oral health. To schedule your son’s or daughter’s early orthodontic prevention visit to Neibaur Family Orthodontics, simply give us a call and speak to a member of our caring, experienced staff. We genuinely look forward to serving you. Our practice is privileged to serve patients from Kamas, UT and the surrounding areas, including Heber City, Brighton, Park City, and beyond.